Terms and conditions
1. SYRENA BEST POINT is the loyalty program of the Hotele Warszawskie Syrena Sp. z o.o.
2. The program has been created to reward Syrena Best Point members for every stay at Syrena Hotels.
3. Participation in the program is subject to 50 EURO or 200 PLN charge. The amount charged covers all the costs for the additional services offered by the Syrena Best Point program.
4. The program is for individual guests only. Groups or conferences participants are not eligible to membership. From 1st of December 2015 there is no possibilty for new members to enrol.
5. After joining the program each member shall receive a card with a unique number. The membership card may be used exclusively by its holder and each time must be presented at the hotel reception. The membership card is the property of the Hotele Warszawskie “Syrena” Sp. z o.o. and is non-transferable to a third party.
6. After the enrollment each Member will receive access to his personal member account available on www.syrenabestpoint.com. Access to the account is protected by the user’s name (e-mail address) and a password generated for the user on the first login. The password may be changed by the user at any time.
7. The cardholder will receive the following membership privileges upon his enrollment:
- VIP status - upgrade to a higher room category (subject to availability) and fruit basket;
- a privilege of late check-out time, not later than at 15:00 hrs, (subject to availability);
- a privilege of early check-in, from 07:00 hrs (subject to availability);
- a privilege to stay in a double room for the price of a single room;
- one welcome Voucher for cocktail (valid exclusively on the date of arrival);
- priority on a standby list in case of no room vacancies.
8. Points of Syrena Best Point guest program will be awarded on a basis – 1 point for every 1 PLN spent on all charges incurred at one of the Hotels: Polonia Palace, MDM & Metropol.
9. Only amounts included in the main hotel account, paid after issuing the invoice prior to the check out, shall be recalculated into points.
10. To convert the paid amount into bonus points the member has to be checked in at one of the Hotels: Polonia Palace, MDM & Metropol at the time when such member uses services qualified for points recalculation. Members cannot earn points for services used prior to enrollment for the Syrena Best Point program.
11. Bonus points accumulated by the member can be redeemed according to the following rules:
- every 1000 points – one-time upgrade to a higher room category for the entire stay;
- every 2000 points – one free of charge night at the Metropol or MDM Hotels in a single or double room;
- every 3000 points - one free of charge night at the Polonia Palace Hotel in a single or double room.
12. To redeem the award, the Voucher corresponding to a number of points as per item 11 will be issued. Such points will be automatically deducted from the member’s account. The Voucher is a form of payment at the hotel reception for a selected award. The Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
13. To redeem a specified number of points for the awards listed in item 11 the following should be done:
- order a selected Voucher at least seven days prior to the planned arrival at the hotel, calling the following telephone number: +48 22 31 82 888, or print the Voucher personally on the Hotele Warszawskie “Syrena” Sp. z o.o. website - www.syrenabestpoint.com;
- agree the date, availability and make a reservation at least 7 days prior to arrival date at a Syrena Best Point program participating hotel, indicating that the Voucher will be used as the form of payment;
- present original Voucher at a hotel reception during the check-in and confirm that it will be used as a form of payment.
14. All Hotels participating in Syrena Best Point program are obliged to honour the Vouchers. A Hotel is eligible to refuse the reservation if there are no rooms available.
15. Voucher for overnight stay can be used solely for covering the costs of an award selected by the member and specified on the Voucher, excluding any additional meals, beverages, services and extra charges.
16. Charges for overnights paid with the Voucher are not eligible for points recalculation. The Voucher value is deducted from the total amount of points accumulated on Syrena Best Point program member account.
17. The term of the membership in the Syrena Best Point program is 12 months with an option of extension. A stay at one of the Company hotels within 6 months from the date of the last stay is a condition for extending the membership for a consecutive period. Consecutive membership terms are counted every 6 months from the date of the last stay.
18. The Company reserves the right to cancel accumulated points and close the account of a participating member if no stay activity occurs during 6 months from the date of a 12-month membership initial period.
19. The violation of these terms and conditions by the member participating in the Syrena Best Point program results in the cancellation of rights and privileges relating to the participation in the program.
20. Vouchers are not replaceable or redeemable for cash.
21. An unused Voucher may not be returned or exchanged.
22. The Company reserves the right to change the program rules at any time.
23. The Company reserves the right to terminate the program. All Syrena Best Point program Members will be notified in writing six months in advance about the termination. The right to redeem any points accumulated in a Member’s account beyond the program termination date will expire.
24. If a membership card is lost or damaged a member will receive a replacement card within 30 days from the date of reporting such an incident.
25. A participating member is responsible for reporting any changes regarding the contact details or other changes that may have influence on his membership in the Syrena Best Point program.
26. Guest profile may be updated personally by the participating member on www. syrenabestpoint.com or by a Syrena Hotels employee at member’s request.
27. To update a profile or obtain information regarding the account, a member must provide his card number and contact details proving his identity.
28. Hotele Warszawskie Syrena Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to refuse to accept the Voucher and award points to a participating member if such member has not settled all charges incurred at the Syrena Hotels.
29. Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organisation (consent required). Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed. Lastly, we wish to remind you that, in order to exercise the rights provided for by article 7 of the Code concerning the protection of personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), you may contact the Person in Charge of Handling the Data, by writing to: Polonia Palace Hotel, Aleje Jerozolimskie 45, Warsaw, , +48223182800 On the basis of art. 47 section 3 point 2 of the Personal data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended).
By placing a signature on an application form of the Syrena Best Point program, all persons that wish to enroll acknowledge that they have read, understood and will comply with this Terms and Conditions and express their consent for processing personal data by Hotele Warszawskie “Syrena” Sp. z o.o. to the extent needed for the marketing purposes.